We have product which work in different category as follows
- DIAMOND BOILING MACHINE
- DEEP BOILING MACHINE
- NATTS PROCESS METAL BEAKER
- NATTS PROCESS SYSTEM
- ELECTRIC DEEP DIAMOND BOILING OVEN
- DEEP BOILING MACHINE
- DIAMOND CLEANING MACHINE
- Different packet or kaaps can be kept (minimum 7 or 8).
- Very low consumption of acid only 75 ml either its is 1 carat or 2000 carat.
- Facility of keeping big carat size diamond (eg. 1 carat, 2 carat .. 10carat, 15carat) so not problem of breaking point of diamond.
- Low power cost facility of Automatic cut of system.
- No fumes is coming out during process.
- Facility of keeping small size diamond in large quantity.
- No Breaking of culet's chip and stone burn for big size pointers diamonds.
500 carat capacity
1500 carat– 2000 carat
5000 carat capacity with 8 heavy stud and nut bolt system
Electric deep diamond boiling oven
Different type of boiling buckets
Mini Acid Scrubber And Acid Neutralization Plant
- Operation of Plant.
- The exhaust gases of combustion may contain substances considered harmful to the environment, and the scrubber may remove or neutralize those substances. A wet scrubber is used to clean air, flue gas or other gases of various pollutants and dust particles. Wet scrubbing works via the contact of target compounds or particulate matter with the scrubbing solution.
- Process exhaust gas can also contain toxic and/or corrosive gases like hydrogen chloride HCl or ammonia NH3, sulphuric, nitric etc... These can be removed very well by a wet scrubber
- Removal efficiency of pollutants is improved by increasing residence time in the scrubber or by the increase of surface area of the scrubber solution by the use of a spray nozzle, packed towers or an aspirator. Wet scrubbers may increase the proportion of water in the gas, resulting in a visible stack plume, if the gas is sent to a stack.
- How It Works.
- Cross Flow Scrubbers.
- In many cases, and specially when a chemical reaction in the liquid phase is involved in the scrubbing process, cross flowscrubbers are used. These devices operate in a similar manner to the traditional countercurrent devices with the exception that the gas flows horizontally in the packed bar. The liquid chemical is still fed at the top and flows downward through the packing, but the contact between the liquid solution and the gas takes place in across-flow arrangement. Cross flow scrubbers can be very effective espically when using a caustic solution to scrub an acid gas. They exhibit lower pressure drops and slightly higher capacities and have a horizontal profile that can be desirable when space restrictions exist in general though, counter current scrubbers are capable of higher removal efficiences and are able to minimize the amount of scrubbing liquid needed.
- LABH TECHNOLOGY can asist you in the selection of the most ecnomical flow arrangement for your scrubber given the constraints of your site and required perfomance.
- Mini Acid Scrubber Plant Is New Invention For Diamond Industry.
Main Points To Discuss